How to make Easter decorations that enhance your home!
The stylist Sarah Widman shows us how to make easter decoration with a new innovative and stylish way of what you already have in your home.
Paper flowers for the Easter twigs
- Thin paper e.g. baking paper
- Draw round circles and squares on the paper. We have used a drinking glas for the round circles and a block with post-it notes for the square shape.
- Cut out the shapes from the paper.
- Squeeze the paper in the middle and turn a few turns so that you get a small stalk.
- Twist the wire around the stalk. Remember to leave a small piece of wire, use this to attach the paper flowers to the twigs.
Egg shell vase - perfect as table decoration
- Bulb / small flower plant
- Wood wool
- Take care of eggshell halves that are left over from cooking and baking.
- Wash the eggshell gently so they are clean.
- Make a small nest out of wood wool, or of small twigs, so that the egg stands more steady.
- Insert the onion plant and place on the table
Since the flower has all the nutrition in the bulb, you don’t have to water. Therefore you can prepare the table settings days ahead.